Fouad Abou Chakra
Senior Vice President, Manufacturing
Mr. Abou Chakra joined RoundTable in March 2020, as Senior Vice President, Manufacturing. Mr. Abou Chakra works closely with the RoundTable team and the portfolio companies’ senior management teams to provide oversight and guidance on manufacturing, global sourcing, quality, and supply chain.
Prior to RoundTable, he was with Cardinal Health for 27 years, where he held progressive leadership roles, domestically and internationally, in global manufacturing, engineering, quality and global sourcing. Mr. Abou Chakra spent 12 years in Asia focused on a Manufacturing Startup in Thailand and headed Cardinal Health’s Operating Regional Headquarters in Singapore. Further, Mr. Abou Chakra led the Global Sourcing Integration activities for two major acquisitions, totaling over $8B. His most recent role was Vice President, Global Sourcing, managing over $1B in sourced products and 1,200 global suppliers for the company’s Medical Segment.
- Senior Vice President, RoundTable Healthcare Partners, March 2020 - Present
- Vice President, Global Sourcing, Medical Segment, Cardinal Health, August 2017 – February 2020
- Vice President, Global Sourcing, Integration Management, Cardinal Health, December 2016 – July 2017
- Various Management Positions, Cardinal Health, 2000 – 2015
- Various Management Positions, Allegiance, 1996 – 2000
- Various Management Positions, Baxter, 1992 – 1996
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at El Paso, 1991
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at El Paso, 1989